Everyone including you definitely loves the iPhone. You either have it or want it. However, can you claim to know everything about it? This article will open for you the world of top ten iPhone hack tricks. So brace yourselves and get ready to be amazed!
Handy Little Secrets / iPhone Hack Tricks
The beauty of the iPhone is that most of the buttons serve more than one purpose, but not everyone would know these iPhone hack tricks.
The green colored call button in the Phone App:
- You can redial your call by clicking this green button.
The Wonder of the App Store:
- By pressing one of the menu buttons for ten times, you can erase the cache memory.
Safari and its Hidden Beauty:
- Access the menu tab by clicking the bottom right button in the corner.
- Click and then hold “+” key.
- This will give you a choice to display previously closed tabs.
- That is not all. In the same view, if you click and then hold the button saying “Done” you will be able to close all Safari tabs in one go.
The Power Button’s Power:
- Hold the power button.
- When “Slide to Power Off” takes over your screen, click and hold the menu button.
- Your phone will reset, and the RAM will clear.
Click Amazing Photos
One of the greatest iPhone hack tricks is its amazing built-in camera with all its hidden features.
When you are at your friend’s birthday party, you want to capture every moment and do not want to miss any second. An iPhone understands you and your problem and it, therefore, has two solutions for this:
- Either you can record a video and take a picture simultaneously. All you have to do is click the other round button, which pops up when you are recording a video. This will instantly capture the current moment keeping it locked forever in your phone’s camera roll.
- Alternatively, you could take multiple pictures with a single click. When you are clicking a photo, hold the photo button. This will enable the burst mode, which will click numerous photos for your pleasure.
Take stunning photos with this trick for your Instagram account.
The Reachability App; a Heaven for Tiny Hands
If you look at the first ever iPhone model, you will see how small it is compared to one of the latest, the iPhone 8 Plus. Previously, an iPhone used to fit in a person’s palm. However, you cannot say the same for the newest models.
Fear not! Apple is your savior with its several apps. Reachability is the app, which makes it easy for you to access the parts you have a difficult time reaching. It moves the top whole of your screen a little to the bottom.
You can activate it by going to the home button and tapping twice. Use this app to access your screen with much ease.
The Accessibility Pane Made Accessible
The purpose of the Accessibility pane in the iPhone is to make it handier. Therefore, you should check it out once because you might find something you had been looking for all along.
- Go to the Settings app to find the Accessibility pane. You will find a number of cool features, for example:
- Go easy on your eyes by activating the magnifying glass to see a zoomed in version of the display.
- If you ever experience traffic sickness when you are scrolling on your iPhone, decrease the motion feature.
- If you do not like the sound or vibration of a text message or you sometimes miss an important email because you did not hear your phone buzz, you can get your torch to flash when a new text drops in.
Save Time; Texting Made Easier
Raise your hands if you have ever been a victim the embarrassing word replacements by autocorrect. Celebrate because it is time to turn the situation around with another iPhone hack trick i.e. the Text Replacement.
This option is available in your Keyboard settings. It lets you add your frequently typed words in less time. Let us say, you are an extremely busy person and have very less time typing in full forms. What you can do is:
- To the substitutions, add the full form, like, ‘I will be late today.’
- Give it an abbreviation or short form, for instance, ‘iwblt.’
- In this way, every time you want to tell your family that you will be late, you simply have to type the short form. Your phone will then replace it with the original full sentence while you sit back and relax!
Tip: Make sure you do not forget the abbreviation or short form you assign your long sentence!
Control the Remote
You must know that the iPhone earphones have tiny built-in remote, which is used to play, pause, and to increase or decrease the volume. However, what you do not know is that you can prompt the camera with the help of increase the volume button. Now you can listen to a song and click your picture without going through the hassle of opening the camera app.
Yellow – The Color of Sound Sleep
The best part about Apple is that it keeps working on its products to give their valued customers an even better experience. This year, iPhone revealed a new useful feature called the Night Shift. Its aim is to be your comforter and ultimately, allow you to sleep soundly.
You may ask how.
By simply turning your phone’ screen yellow. Apple justifies this feature by stating that yellow makes the screen milder as compared to the eye-hurting blue, thus making the sleeping experience somewhat calmer. There is not any apparent scientific evidence to prove this claim. Nonetheless, this is one of the iPhone hack tricks that make things seem somewhat less harsh for the sleeping.
It is worth a shot though. Simply:
- Look for Night Shift in the Settings.
- In the options page, set it to turn on at night and go off in the morning.
The Lifesaving iPhone Hack Trick of All; Save Your Battery Hack
Your iPhone partner in crime is your battery and it is devastating when you do not know why it drains so quickly. Do not panic, for this issue has a solution too:
- Access the Battery option from the phone’s settings.
- A list will appear showing you the apps, which have gulped most of your battery within the last 24 hours and one week.
- The list would not come as a shock to you because most of the apps will be the ones you love and thus, the most used.
- However, if you see an app running in the background, which should not, you have the option to uninstall it.
- You can even enable the power saving mode from the same page to reserve your battery.
Remember the iPhone is for you; customize it, as you like for your own use.
So there you have it. Let us know in the comment section how you found our short yet extremely beneficial list of iPhone hack tricks. Keep a lookout for Apple’s new tricks in the future!
Click here to read our previous post “Maybelline Products Review” in case you missed it. To read more about amazing lifestyle tips, keep visiting us on www.lifestyleglitz.com. We are all you need for a great and happy lifestyle!