When you sift through the wide collection of fascinators for sale in a store, you must consider something that will suit your style, face shape and your skin tone. It is these factors that make looking for the right fascinator or hat such a daunting task. You may not even know where to start as you do not need a hat or a fascinator every day. You only need it for special occasions such as Royal race or any other.
Therefore, it is paramount that you choose one that looks good on you and complements your special dress, skin, shape and tone and your hairstyle.
Good Tips to Follow When Wearing Fascinators
A hat or a fascinator can really transform your complete look and therefore you need to follow a few good tips to choose the right fascinators for sale.
- If possible tag along with a friend or family member along with you for a trusted and valued the second opinion on your choice. Selecting a good hat store will also help as the staff there always provide some professional tips as well to make the right choice.
- Choose the right color of the fascinator as the color is vital for choosing the right hat or fascinator so that it does not clash with our outfit, hair or skin tone.
- Lastly, know your face shape and choose accordingly to form a large number of varieties available.
How to Wear A Fascinator
Wearing fascinators for sale in the right way is also very important. It depends on the symmetry of your head and face. As most people do not have a completely symmetrical head the best way to wear it is to place it slightly above one eyebrow. You may also wear it as a tiara or even at the back of your head. Ideally, it all depends on your personal preferences and choice of clothes as to how you wish to wear the fascinator.
- The best place to wear a fascinator is always the back side of your head. Traditionally, all fascinators are placed on the right side. The simple reason is that when you walk with your beau on your left, it must not come in the way but today there are many other ways to wear it and you do not have to stick to tradition. Make sure you cover part of your hair covered by it for visual balance.
- Wearing a fascinator must make you stand out. If you have a big head refrain from dainty fascinators. Keep your hair neat and simple as it will not steal the show. Fascinators complement a ponytail, curled free falling hair and slicked-back style.
More fashion tips: Here’s How You Can Survive Oktoberfest in Munich
Tease your hair to the side slightly where you intend to wear the fascinator to provide a firm grip even if you use hairpins which is imperative.
Choosing Wedding Hats and Fascinators
You will look good wearing a fascinator or a hat only if you choose the right one. It is an art to choose the right fascinators for sale, therefore, follow the right process to choose the best one.
- You can choose the most popular Percher hat and a half hat that will provide a stunning look when one wears it at a stagy angle just above your right eyebrow.
- You can also choose one that has a wide brim but make sure to wear it with a bold colored outfit to prevent matching and provide the perfect contrast.
- Other variants to choose from include lime green big wedding hat and purple wedding hat and cerise pink. Make sure it has the perfect finished look and consider it only on your overall look.