Nikon D850 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body
Let us have a speedy review of the characteristics, D850 offers us:
- Nikon D850 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body has a tilt-able touchscreen LCD. You can rotate it to any angle according to the need.
- Zoom in when you are taking live shoots, and when you need the pinpoint autofocus to focus on an object.
- Use it at press conferences, golf matches, wedding parties, and more occasions need silent filming. Its feature for ‘filming without vibrations and sound’ allows you to add music and other sounds later in the film.
- A wide range of detachable lenses offers you a variety of selection from which you can choose according to your needs.
- Nikon D850 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body has a much-improved battery performance with added timing. Now you do not need to worry as you can shoot for 70 minutes continuously with a single charge.
- The 4K Ultra HD filming facility makes it the best choice for cinematography with its wide and ultra-wide lenses. So, what are you waiting for? You can have it with the starting price of $699.00 for used and new cameras.
Are you a photography or film making buff who wants to have a superb and advanced technology camera that is brilliant in every way? If yes, Nikon D850 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body is for you. This is a yardstick for DSLR cameras, introduced as the newest gadget you must-own. It has come to the market after five years by Nikon and is the next generation HD cameras with new advanced features. With 45.7 megapixels of outstanding picture quality and resolution, elegant design, shutter speed, focal length, and autofocus mechanisms, this is absolutely the pick of the day in today’s cameras.
The Camera Special Features
It is equally brilliant for still photography and video filming. This camera is the most striking of all ever seen. Its backside has an illuminated full-frame image sensor with a dense collection of pixels. It gives you true and genuine image, which you cannot experience with the human eye even. The Nikon D850 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body has an unmatched quality: the lowest of ISO. It gives you the finest and fullest details and sensitivity of colors and light. Its ISO 64 can expand down to as low as 32.
Since the days of 35mm film cinematography, Nikon has been working to improve it more and more. Its present full frame format gives you the sharpness, which has never seen before in any camera. Its Gold Ring Series of lenses has developed after the continuous efforts of 80 years. These marvelous lenses can adjust according to the lighting conditions and environment. Autofocus with improved frame coverage creates a precise image both in stills and in a movie. Even the fast-moving subjects are much clearer with D850. Lenses like Bokeh and Fisheye have the effects, which you want to have on screen. Its 4K time-lapse videos with slow-motion filming with up to 120 FPS make it the D850 the best choice for photographers and video makers.