What He Wants & What She Wants: Understanding Relationships – Things You Need to Know
Here is a quick look at the things discussed in the book and the advantage of reading it:
- What He Wants & What She Wants: Understanding Relationships – Things You Need to Know talks about the emotional and psychological needs of both man and woman. It precisely describes the needs of both genders as partner or husband wife.
- It explains break-ups, wrongdoings, chemistry mismatch, failure in keeping up the relationship despite all efforts, not finding true love etc. are some of the basic relationship problems. You can have guidance for the solution of these problems in the book.
- The possible answers to the mysteries of love, consolation to a heart broken, and guidance for the people who want a healthy and enjoyable life – it covers all the facets of love.
- You too may have a relationship problem. If yes, do not wait. Just go and purchase What He Wants & What She Wants: Understanding Relationships – Things You Need to Know.
- Both paperback and e-book formats are available only in $8.00.
Are you in a relationship with someone? Are you in love with or like someone? Is it a true love or just liking? All these questions arise in mind when we like or love someone and want to have a relationship. Having a serious relationship is one of the very important issues of a man or woman’s life. We experience many emotional, physical, mental, and psychological problems in a love relation with opposite gender. What He Wants & What She Wants: Understanding Relationships – Things You Need to Know is the book that covers up all these matters and related things.
A love or marriage relationship is so much demanding and needs smart thinking that we cannot describe in words. How much scarifying it can involve, we normally have no idea before starting a relationship. Sometimes, we just like someone but think it is true love. This type of love is very short-lived and may be problematic for both man and woman. We need to identify what level of love we are having with the person in front. Is it a one-sided love? Is the other person also have the same feelings for us?
About What He Wants & What She Wants: Understanding Relationships – Things You Need to Know
What He Wants & What She Wants: Understanding Relationships – Things You Need to Know debates with everyday feelings and mental conditions we experience while in love. Sometimes, our selection is just emotional, temporary, and/or wrong. Dis-loyalty, the difference between love and friendship, conflicts between us, and our partners, have a deep effect on our everyday life. This book guides us on how to cope up with these conditions.
Sometimes, our behavior with the other person becomes a reason for separation or not finding true love. How can we monitor and cure the problematic areas of our personality and behavior? This book by Mona Sharif discusses this and many other related things, which are necessary to have a long-term relationship.Facebook Comments