While single carports are the most economical, there are lots of advantages of replacing the same with a double carport, apart from the obvious fact that it accommodates two vehicles at the same time.
Followings Are the Few Advantages of Having a Double Carport At Your Place:
- Massive Extra Space: Although its name is ‘double’ carport, it is a durable shed made of steel which offers more than double space than a single one has. Therefore, along with parking two vehicles, you can store other large and heavy machinery and instruments as well. Or thanks to its massive space, you can use it to park your truck, boat, and others too.
- A shed for Your Valuable Gardening Tools: If you’re a gardener, a dual carport would save you from a lot of headaches by providing you ample storage solution for your gardening tools. The main benefit would be easier access to those tools whenever you needed as you don’t have to enter your home repeatedly to fetch every time you need it.
- Entertainment Area: A great advantage of owning a double carport will be having a large outdoor space with the safety of indoor, and that’s something you can use for various purposes. For instance, if it’s raining outside and your kids are getting bored, the double carport is going to provide them adequate space to play while enjoying the outdoor view at the same time. Want to have a barbecue party, but worried about a sudden change in weather, like wind, rain, or snow. The solution is your double carport where you can enjoy a great barbecue party with your friends and family without worrying about the weather ruining it.
- Greenhouse: Ever dreamed of having a greenhouse at your place? A double carport can be easily converted to one allowing you to create your own greenhouse with exotic plants and be protected from environmental threats.
- Animal Shelter: A double carport can be customized to provide shelter to a pack of pets and livestock from the harsh summer heat, and it would be cost-effective compared to a barn.
- Poolside Shade: While getting some tan might be a great idea for many, you may wish otherwise, especially if you live in a place where you get plenty of suns year-round. In that case, you may want to avoid the scorching sun when you’re sipping your favorite drink at the poolside. A double carport could easily serve your purpose.
- Produce Green Energy: Do you want to free from monthly energy bills and produce your own? Installing solar panels on the metal roof of your double carport to generate some green energy, and doing your part to prevent climate change at the same time is the best solution.
What Additional Things You Should Consider Before Installing a Double Carport?
- Legal Procedures: Carports are basically structures; hence it may require you have permission from your local authorities to own one. Talk to your legal expert friend or directly contact the local body to clear every prerequisite to avoid surprises later.
- Location: A double carport will occupy a large area, and you must select the right location for it. You should ensure you’re not interrupting the electricity cables, water lines, or gas lines. Furthermore, make sure the double carport is not blocking sunlight from entering your home. Or see whether it’s coming between a good view and your bedroom window.
Whether you’re thinking of building a double carport from scratch at your place or simply buying one according to your choice of material, size, style, and color – we are always here to help. We showcase a wide array of new and refurbished double carport in almost every possible shape and style as well as offer in-home installation and other related services, and our pricing is competitive.